· November 2017, Associate editor Dr. Wenjie Sun of Nature Nanotechnology visited our lab.
· October 2017, members of the group attended the National Conference on Polymer Academic Symposium held in Chengdu.
· April 2017, Associate editor Dr. Claire Hansell of Nature visited our lab.
· December 2016, Prof. Huisheng Peng participated in the first Graduate Tutor Meeting of Fudan University and made a special report. (link)
· August 2016, members of the group attended the International Conference on Science and Technology of Electrochemical Energy 2016 in Yunnan.
· July 2016, members of the group attended the 30th Chinese Chemical Academic Annual Conference in Dalian.
· June 2016, members of the group attended the 24th International Conference on Science and Technology of Synthetic Metals in Guangzhou.
· December 2015, members of the group attended the American Materials Research Academic Annual Conference in Boston.
· October 2015, members of the group attended the National Polymer Academic Paper Conference in Suzhou.
· July 2015 , Longbin Qiu was selected as a member of Chinese delegation to attend the 65rd Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Germany.
· July 2015, Senior editor Dr. John Plummer of Nature Materials visited our lab.
· May 2015, Senior editor Dr. Ai Lin Chun of Nature Nanotechnology visited our lab.
· March 2015, Chief editor Dr. Peter Gregory of Advanced Materials and Chief editor Dr. Jose Oliveira of Small visited our lab.
· November 2014, Executive editor Dr. Ed Gerstner of Nature Communication visited our lab.
November 2014, Prof. Huisheng Peng was invited to serve as a Chairman of Editorial Board at a new journal of ChemNanoMat by Wiley. (link)
· October 2014, Chief Editor Dr. Peter Gölitz of Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. and Vice President of publishing house Dr. Eva Wille and Director of publishing house Dr. Carina Kniep from Wiley-VCH visited our lab.
· September 2014, Prof. Huisheng Peng chaired the award ceremony of Qiu Shi Science & Technologies Foundation.
· July 2014, members of the group attended the 2014 Chinese Materials Annual Meeting in Chengdu.
· October 2013, the special issue of "Materials Research at Fudan University" with Prof. Huisheng Peng as one guest editor of Advanced Materials was published.
· September 2013, the special issue of "Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Department of Macromolecular Science, Fudan University" organized by Prof. Huisheng Peng was published.
· September 2013, the whole group attended the International Conference on Nanoscience ＆ Technology of China 2013.
· July 2013 , Xuemei Sun was selected as a member of Chinese delegation (25 people in total) to attend the 63rd Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Germany.
· June 2013，Zhibin Yang went to Dublin university (Ireland) for the 2013 Universitas 21 Graduate Research Conference and gave a poster presentation of “Designing carbon nanomaterial electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells”.
· June 2012, Prof. Huisheng Peng was invited to give a talk entitled "Organic optoelectronic materials and devices based on aligned carbon nanotubes" at The 5th International Symposium on Polymer Chemistry.
· April 2012, Prof. Huisheng Peng was invited to give a talk entitled "Organic optoelectronic materials and devices based on aligned carbon nanotubes" at International Symposium on Bio, Organic & Nano Electronics.
· January 2012, Prof. Peng was invited to be Editorial Board Member in Chemistry of Scientific Reports published by Nature (since 2011,“covering all areas of the natural sciences”，“publishing technically sound, original research papers”， “all papers are rapidly and fairly peer reviewed”, check the following link for the detail: www.nature.com/srep).
· September 2011, the whole group attended the National Polymer Meeting in Dalian. The following photo was taken at the conference center.
· October 22th 2010, Professor Flemming Besenbacher from Aarhus University in Denmark visited our group and gave a great presentation entitled “Self–assembly of nanostructures: Dynamics of defects, molecular self-organization, DNA dolphins and nano-boxes”.
· September 23th 2010, Dr. Wallace Wong from University of Melbourne visited Shanghai. Our group hold the Functional Materials Workshop in Fudan University commissioned by Ministry of Science and Technology, according to the “Exchange Program for Young Scientists in Australia”，which was signed by the former Premier Jiabao Wen in 2006. About 10 young faculties from Tongji University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, East China University of Science and Technology, and Fudan University were invited to give reports in related areas and make a lively discussion. Academician Dongyuan Zhao attended the workshop and gave a welcome speech. Academician Ming Jiang also participated the workshop and presented great guidance and hope to the young scholars. This workshop offered an effective communication platform for Chinese and Australia scholars and had a complete success.
· June 2010, Dr. Gang Li, V.P. of Solarmer Energy Inc., was invited to visit our group and gave a presentation entitled "Recent progress in polymer solar cell technology".
· April 2010. Prof. Peng was invited to give a talk ("Highly aligned carbon nanotube/polymer composite") at 2010 MRS Meeting in San Francisco, and chair the session of Multifunctional Nanoparticle Systems.
· August 2009, Dr. Hamid Kia and Dr. Ziyan Wang at GM visited our lab.
· May 2009, Professor Peng co-organized the first Sino-USA Nanomedicine Workshop with Professor Donglu Shi and Professor Xuejun Wen.)
· May 2009, Associate Professor Xuejun Wen in Clemson University was invited by Professor Peng to delivery an academic presentation entitled “From Biomaterials and Stem Cells to Regenerative Medicine: A Bioengineering Perspective”.
· May 2009, Professor Peng was invited for a talk on “Novel approaches to carbon nanotube/polymer nanocomposites” at 2009 Sino-French Bilateral Polymer Meeting.
· December 2008, Professor Donglu Shi at University of Cincinnati was invited by Professor Peng to deliver a presentation entitled “Nano Surface Functionalization by Plasma Polymerization for Nano Biomedicine”.
· November 2008, Professor Liming Dai from University of Dayton was invited by Professor Peng to deliver a presentation entitled “Optoelectronic Conjugated Macromolecules and Aligned Carbon Nanotubes”.
© 2020 Fudan University Fiber Electronics Research Center